Monday, November 14, 2016

Paper Sweeties November 2016 New Release Party

Happy Release Day!  Today all of the new products we were sneaking peeks at yesterday are available at Paper Sweeties! Here is a list of What's New:

And here is what I have to share with you today:

I created a card using the sweet reindeer image from the NEW "Jingle All the Way" stamp set.  I used a mirror imaging stamping technique to create a girl reindeer facing our handsome boy reindeer.  Aren't they a cute couple? 


 I used the "With Love" sweet cuts to create the heart focal point.  I glued multiple die cuts together to create dimension.  The sentiment "You Melt My Heart" is from the "Thanks Snow Much" stamp set and is a favorite of mine!    

Behind the reindeer I used a turquoise snowflake patterned paper and a piece of vellum to soften the pink of the card front slightly.  A piece of fabric was used to tie the bow that is glued to the heart sentiment tag with hot glue.  And two additional tiny hearts were stamped and colored and glittered as finishing details.  

Well that is it for me today but there is so many more wonderful things to see on each of our lovely Design Team Members Blogs....here is the link list:

 Thanks for joining me here at Greenwood Girl Cards today!  I so appreciate your visits and sweet comments on my projects!  I hope that you will come back tomorrow for our Release Rewind!  And don't forget to play along in our monthly challenge at the Paper Sweeties Blog!
Here is this month's inspiration:

Crafty Hugs!
Jill






4 comments:

  1. Awww...adorable card with the two deer, Jill!! Love the coloring and details on the deer and all the pretty snowflakes, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is just adorable! Such sweet reindeer and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious, what a sweet little pair they are!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill