Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Paper Sweeties January 2016 Release Sneak Peeks!





Hello and Welcome to the January Release Sneak Peeks for PAPER SWEETIES!  We have lots of wonderful new products coming out this month!  I hope you will join us over the next few days as we showcase some wonderful Valentine's and Every Day Inspiration!  Let's get started:


The New Sets this month are as follows:

With Love
With Love Sweet Cuts

The "With Love" stamps and sweet cuts dies include a wonderfully detailed heart stamp with a coordinating two piece die perfect for Valentine's Day and all occasions!  The stitched heart tag from the "Stitched Tags #1" stamps and dies coordinates beautifully with this set also. 

Sweet Treats
Sweet Treats Sweet Cuts

The "Sweet Treats' stamps and dies coordinate with the previously released "Snow Time" stamps and dies and allow you create the sweetest gumball machines!

I decided to create with the "With Love" die set for my "Sneak Peek" project today.  I used a larger heart layering die from my stash to create a cream felt pillow with pom-pom trim.  I pinned the pom-pom trim between the two layers of wool felt and then hand-sewed around the sides of them. I added some filling before sewing the opening closed.  Next  I die-cut the new "With Love" intricate heart die from both beige felt and cream denim. These beautiful die-cuts became the base for my focal point on the pillow.  The house and sentiment stamped on the cream denim heart sweet-cut are from the previously released "Home Sweet Home" stamp set.  A sweet velvet flower from my stash along with a small set of silk angel wings and some trinket pins add the finishing touches.  I love how this darling hanging heart pillow turned out.  It has found a perfect place to hang on the doorknob to my china cabinet in my living room:

The back of the pillow is also decorated using a sentiment from the "Home Sweet Home" stamp set that reads:  "Home is where your heart lives".  I crocheted a pink rose and added some crocheted trim and a tiny open-heart enamel charm to finish it off. The back side of the pillow is so sweet that you could really use either side of this hanging heart for display.


Well that is it for me today.....but there is tons of wonderful inspiration from the entire Paper Sweeties Design Team:

I hope you will come back and visit over the next few days as we continue to showcase the new January Release products for Paper Sweeties! They will be available in the store on January 15, 2016!
Thanks for your visit!
:) Jill






13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project! I just love all these pretty details!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, wow, this is so amazing and gorgeous! What a super idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness Jill, this is amazing!! I LOVE all the details and the colors!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looking over all your sweet vintage details. What a lovely project, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous, Jill! LOVE the beautiful attention to small details! Gorgeous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Akkk, omgosh, Jill, I LOVE your hearts so much!! These are beautiful! So sweet and so creative and such a fun way to mix your stamps into fabric projects! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my!!! Your projects are so creative and lovely, Jill!!! Love the use of stamps and special details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so beautiful, Jill! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous, Jill. So feminine and I love how you embellished both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet...love your adorable heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jill this is quite amazing! Wow, what a darling heart pillow ,I love every tiny detail! LOVE THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful Jill, just charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh Jill, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill