Friday, December 11, 2015

Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Hello Friends,
I am thrilled to be joining in the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop today!!!!

The hop runs from December 11 thru December 18th and there are so many wonderful sponsors and prizes!  I hope you all get a chance to play along!
Paper Sweeties is sponsoring once again!  Yay!  The flash prize is the "Homemade With Love" stamps and sweet cuts:
 And Debbie is also giving away a $25.00 Gift Certifciate:

 For more information about this fantastic event please go: HERE!


Here is my card using the lovely "Homemade with Love" stamps and sweet cuts:

 I paper-pieced the sweet mug and cupcake or Christmas Pudding and added some wink of stella for a glittery look!

I used the snowflake in the set to create my glittery marshmallows and also added a green peppermint stick!
A snowflake sequin decorates the mug with just a touch of Mercury Glass Stickles in its center.

Isn't that Christmas Pudding adorable!  I cut an extra set of leaves and popped them up for some added dimension! And I added my sentiment with some black glitter letters I had in my stash.  The paper which is from Simple Stories already had the word "Joy" in place as well as the adorable little stars sprinkled around.  I finished the card off by adding some snowflake stickers I had from KI memories.  Then I roughed up the edges of the paper panel with my scissors and inked the edges in "rich cocoa" ink which was very appropriate I thought! :)  I added it to a red card base and called it DONE!

A big thank you to Amy and the entire team that works on these fabulous hops! And Happy Holidays!
Now I am off to go have some cocoa myself....yum!!!!
Hugs!
: )  Jill






37 comments:

  1. Everything about this card is fabulous Jill! Those delicate glistening snowflakes, the pretty little cupcake, the sparkly joy. They all add up to wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Jill! I love the paper piecing, and love all the sparkly details! Your snowflake "marshmallows" are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and festive Jill! Love all the shimmery detail and fancy snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is adorable ,your card,the new stamp set! Another darling card,Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Love the papers you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wood background and those sparkly snowflakes! Your card has such a wonderful homespun, cozy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill, the cup and cupcake are wonderful! Love it all, the snowflakes, the pattern paper, and the fun sprinkling of stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative and love the country feel of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Love the printed papers you used ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, Jill, love the wood and the paper piecing! Nice to visit your blog, Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable and i like the vintage look. Perfect card for the bloghop !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jill, love how fun + festive your card is!!!
    I hope you're enjoying your December and have managed to keep DRY.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the vintage feel! And those snowflake! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful cocoa card...all the embellishments, embossing, color and the vintage look. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is oh so cute! LOVE the jingle bell marshmallows!!! That mercury glass snowflake was the perfect touch! FABULOUS Card :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. Love the musical topping!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I LOVE the woodgrain panel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that little Christmas pudding! Caught my eye right away! And those snowflake stickers are the perfect addition to this pretty card. Lots of fun details in this delightful card. Really pretty. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  19. What festive colors on this wonderful card Jill! love the snowflake cream in the mug and the pretty cupcake! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet card! Love the coffee cup and cupcake! Wish I had them right now! Looks very yummy! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the rustic background with the glitter on the edges and the cup with the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love everything about this card, but I really am in love with the papers you used on the cupcake. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this sweet little holiday cupcake! Gorgeous!
    Holiday Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  24. So sweet. Love the woodgrain background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fantastic card Jill! Love the wood BG and all the glitter !

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cozy-comfy feeling this card evokes!

    ReplyDelete
  27. YUM!!! Makes me want to have a hot cup of cocoa, a cupcake and take a nap afterwords. Real down home card. Excellent.

    Love, Hugs and Blessings,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill