Thursday, November 12, 2015

Paper Sweeties November Release Sneak Peeks

Hello and Welcome to Sneak Peeks for Paper Sweeties November Release!  There are so many wonderful new products this month just in time for Holiday Creating!!!

The new sets being released on November 15th are:

Today I am featuring the present tag from the Stitched Tags #3 stamps and dies!  This lovely new die set contains two different holiday icons:  A present and a stocking.   I decided to make some Christmas gift tags using the present die today.   But you could easily make birthday gift tags too just by switching up your patterned paper and embellishment choices!


 I once again used the heart tag from the "Beautiful Little Wishes" Sweet Cuts to create my heart-shaped window in each of my tags.  I then used the "Stand Add-On: Manger" stamp set for my sentiments.  I cut apart the "Peace, Love, Joy" stamp so that I could use the stamps individually. You can still put the stamp back together and use it as intended even after you have cut it apart.  The holly leaves are from the "Snow Friends" sweet cuts set. A few red rhinestones add the red berries.



 This set of tags just used a different patterned paper within the heart-shaped aperture or window. Love this sweet plaid!!!


This tag set uses one of my favorite Christmas color combos of red, green, and kraft!  Love it!

 This set uses a "Noel" sentiment which is also from the "Stand Add-On: Manger" set.  



And finally another view of my favorite set with the lovely red gingham paper within the opening!  So sweet!


Well that is it for me today.  I hope you will visit all of the Paper Sweeties Design Team members to see all of the fantastic inspiration!  I love seeing how everyone uses the sets so uniquely and beautifully!

  
And don't forget about our November Inspiration Challenge!  As always there is a $20.00 gift certificate up for grabs along with a chance to be a Guest Designer!
Here is this month's lovely inspiration:

And have you seen Debbie's lovely card kit for November?  It has the sweetest cards!  A great gift idea for the young crafter in your life for the Holiday season!


I hope you will come back tomorrow as we continue sharing inspiration using the new November Release Products.  Release day is November 15th! I can't wait!!!
Jill





11 comments:

  1. What sweet present tags with the all the hearts and holly!! A fab collection! You are the queen of tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags, Jill!! Love that shade of red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling Jill!! Love them all but your signature gingham is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute, Jill! I LOVE the fun patterned paper hearts--PERFECTLY festive! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the cutest tags!!! These are just darling! Love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling gift shaped gift tags! Each is sweet, and I agree, that red gingham is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, are these ever cute. Looks like you have plenty of tags for all your presents. I love all the subtle differences and ways you decorated the present tags.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jill, your DARLING tags are just brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag collections...you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill