Sunday, November 15, 2015

Paper Sweeties November Release Rewind

Welcome to our Release Rewind day for Paper Sweeties!

Once again it has been a fantastic release full of absolutely amazing projects by the entire design team!  I hope you didn't miss a single one!  I always get so many wonderful ideas I want to CASE (Copy and Steal Everything) after seeing everyone's fabulous projects!



Today we are sharing projects using the new stamps with some of the existing stamps and dies.  I decided to create a lovely Advent Calendar or "Countdown to Christmas" using the new "Days Until" stamp set.  I created 25 decorated bags of small toys and goodies for my little one to enjoy throughout the month of December as we count down to the big day!  This project took some time for me to put together but will be so worth it during the month of December when he has a bit of holiday cheer each day before he sets off to school!  I had a lot of fun dressing up the bags using lots of wonderful Paper Sweeties products!  Here are a few examples of the decorated bags:

All of the numbers for the countdown were stamped using the square frame and numbers that come in the  new "Days Until" stamps and sweet cuts.  I attached the number tags to a small candy-cane striped clothespin by American Crafts that I picked up at Tuesday Morning.

For this very first day of the countdown I used the beautiful flourishes stamped in black ink with the sentiment added between.  I used an oval die to trim it into a small sign.  The lovely gingerbread girl and boy were then added on either side.  They are from the stamp set "Ho Ho Ho". 

  This set of bags for day 4 and day 21 use the "Snow Friends" stamps and dies to create the wonderful snow girl and snow boy!  The heart that the snow girl is carrying is from the "Beautiful Little Wishes" sweet cuts.  The sentiment is from the Stand Add-On: Manger stamp set.


Day 5 and 11 use the lovely "Mason Jar" stamps and dies as well as the Stitched Tags #2 stamps dies for that sweet mitten.  I also added some "green apple" baker's twine.



Days 10 and 19 use "Stitched Tags #2" and "Stitched Tags #3" for the tree and stocking.  Each also uses a heart die cut from either "Beautiful Little Wishes" or "Snow Friends" sweet cuts.  A little glitter and diamond stickles were also used.  And for all of the other days I repeated these same icons over and over again until I had a bag decorated for all the days....with the exception of Christmas day.....

 Here is Day 25 or Christmas Day!  I used the "Stand Add-on Manger" stamp set to create my scene and placed it on a red paper rosette.  I am just realizing that the star I added to the top of the stable must have fallen off before I took the picture!  Oops!  I will try to find it and re-take the picture.  It is funny how you don't notice things until you are uploading the photos to the blog isn't it?

Are you still with me!  That was a long post!!!!!  One last thing before you go....have you checked out the new "Sweet Chips" kits in the Paper Sweeties shop?  Debbie added a brand new product line to her shop in November!  They are adorable!!!!  I linked to them in the Thumb Linky list at the end of this post if you want to go check them out! 


Here are the links to the rest of the wonderful Paper Sweeties designers for today's Release Rewind Blog Hop:



Thanks so very much for joining us for the November Release!  I appreciate all of the lovely comments on my projects!  I read each and every one!

  I hope you will share your projects with us for the monthly challenges over at the Paper Sweeties Blog as well as on our Paper Sweeties Inspiration page on Facebook!  

:) Jill


 


13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous collection of beautifully decorated advent packages Jill! Amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jill! What an amazing collection of holiday projects! All of them are so wonderful! Never met a snowman I didn't love! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, Jill!!! You've been very busy with the awesome decorated advent packages...absolutely fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgoodness, this is amazing! What a work of heart, Jill! Your treat bag countdown advent calendar is just the sweetest thing ever! I know your son is going to enjoy this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill..... you make some of the most adorable projects and I can tell they are all made with love and joy! You know the last one is going to have to be my very favorite !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Jill this is awesome. I so want something like this its such a fantastic advent calendar. Love it you are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! What a wonderful countdown! Your son is truly blessed to have such a thoughtful talented mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Jill! You rocked this release my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so amazing Jill...what a fabulous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea!, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable! love that red gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so adorable and a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill