Thursday, October 15, 2015

Paper Sweeties October Release Rewind

Welcome back to the Paper Sweeties October Release!  I hope you enjoyed Release Day yesterday and were able to purchase some of your favorite sets!  Today is our Release Rewind Day where we share projects which use the new stamps and sweet cuts dies with some of the existing products in the Paper Sweeties catalog.

First up is a set of sweet tags made with a stamp that is included in the new "The Reason for the Season" stamp set.  I combined it with the "Stitched Tags #1" sweet cuts dies.
I stamped this sweet "come let us adore him" sentiment in some "hot cocoa" ink onto the stitched rectangle tag that is one of the dies in the "Stitched Tags #1" sweet cuts.  It fit perfectly! Then I colored each of the tags with my Copics:  yellow for the star section of the tag, green for the sentiment, and so on.  These were so easy to make and I love the bright colors.

Next a small square card that uses the "Stitched Tags #2 Stamp Set" and a sentiment from the "Let it Snow Stamp Set":

 These mittens were stamped on white card stock and colored with my Copic markers.  Then I added some glitter for snow.  A sweet crocheted flower adds decoration to the mitten's cuff.

And another small square card using the tree and bow from the "Stitched Tags #2 Stamp Set" with a sentiment from the "Let it Snow Stamp Set":
Again I colored with my Copic markers.  Then I added some Stickles glitter glue in "Diamond" to the tree and let it dry before adding my bow die cut.  Simple and sweet!


I now get to send you off to visit the other Design Team members blogs:



I hope you will join in the Paper Sweeties October Challenge before the 31st!  There is a lovely $20.00 gift certificate and a Guest Designer spot up for grabs! Here is the inspiration for this month:



Thanks so much for joining me and the entire Paper Sweeties Design Team throughout the October Release Festivities!  I so appreciate all of your wonderful comments!
Happy Crafting!
Jill



11 comments:

  1. Great projects... amazing what a little paper, ink and glitter can do... very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags and cards! Your magical touch with gingham and glitter makes everything shine...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your tags and cards are so sweet! I love your gingham and glitter details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, I've enjoyed all your wonderful projects for this month's Paper Sweeties release!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have rocked this month's release, my friend! Such adorable projects! I'm loving your tags with those bold colored stripes, and the cards are SO sweet! Love the glitter on the bottom of the mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute projects Jill! Your pink sparkly mittens are just darling!! You rocked another new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your tags and cards have been fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so sweet...love those adorable mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful collection of projects Jill! Love all the shimmery detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable projects Jill!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill