Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"I Woof You!" - Freshly Made Sketches #187


A while back I paper pieced some Reverse Confetti images from the sweet "Puppy Love" stamp set and they have been sitting on my desk saying very loudly "When are you going to use me on a card?"  Well I decided that today was the day! Plus I saw the new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and the idea for this card immediately popped into my head....



I love the Freshly Made Sketches blog. Each week the designers come up with such wonderful inspiration! I find it much quicker to make a card by following a sketch especially after seeing all of their wonderful ideas!


I added some glossy accents to the puppy's noses and decided to use a fence die cut in yellow to balance the yellow in my boy puppy's bow tie. 

Thanks for taking a look!
:) Jill
 

15 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet little pair they are!! This is darling Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Jill this is so adorable!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness Jill, this is absolutely darling!! Love those two adorable puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute pair of puppies !!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute little doggies! Love the paper piecing - it looks so effective :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too stinking cute! Love the pink and the darling pups!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those puppies and that sentiment are just too CUTE, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is SO adorable, Jill! Those little paper pieced pups are just cute, cute, CUTE! Love the glossy noses and love the fence border and love that sweet floral paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the pups paper-pieced with music notes! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adorable! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet is this?! Those pups really are gorgeous...perfectly coloured and complimented by the dp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your choice of papers and sweet pooches! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This makes me smile!!!! SO cute Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is as sweet as can be...love your adorable puppies!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill