Friday, March 13, 2015

Paper Sweeties March Release Countdown

March 14, 2015

Hello and welcome back to the Paper Sweeties March Release Festivities!  Today we continue to countdown to our new releases on the 15th - tomorrow! 

Today I have a card featuring the new "I Pick You" stamp set.  This lovely set contains a sweet set of "overalls" for our paper sweeties dolls!  And a variety of garden items too!  Here is the card I created:

 Isn't she cute all decked out in her adorable overalls?  And she is carrying a basket that is also included in the new "I Pick You" stamp set.  I added the eggs to the basket from the "Sending Spring Time" stamp set.

 Do you see the flowers stamped along the bottom of the aqua cardstock? That sweet flower stamp is also included in the "I Pick You" stamp set.  I used it to create a border along the bottom of my card.

And here is a close-up so you can see the sparkle and shine I added to her hat and blouse with my wink of stella clear glitter pen and some glossy accents.

Thanks so much for visiting with us today.  Here is the entire hop list so that you can visit the entire Paper Sweeties Team!  Wait until you see all of their lovely creations using these new products:

Nancy Penir


Don't forget about our You Tube channel Giveaway:  HERE!!!!  Debbie is offering a $20.00 Gift Certificate to one winner.  Watch this video for information on how to enter the drawing!  Winner will be chosen by Random.org on the evening of Monday March 16th!

I hope you will come back and join us tomorrow for Release Day!  All of the products will be available at Paper Sweeties!  Yay!

Here is the list of what is coming out tomorrow:

Hope to see you here tomorrow!  Thanks for all of your lovely comments on my card set and mini Easter Baskets from yesterday!

Hugs!
Jill






13 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!! Such a SWEET Card Design!! I LOVE how you created the FUN Flower Border at the Bottom of the Card!! Such a FUN Idea!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, this is so cute! I just love all the little details you added, like the glossy eggs, the bow on the basket, and even pockets and knee patches on her overalls! And, I almost missed that you gave her a ponytail instead of her pigtails! Now, that's clever! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...so so CUTE little Emma is all ready to garden! Love the floral paper and the stamped flowers along the bottom! So sweet and pretty...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, I love all the paper piecing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute! Love her outfit! The colors are so pretty! Love the stamped flowers along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, this is so sweet! The details are amazing...the flower stamp makes a cute background and the freckles on Emma with her side ponytail...just too fabulous! I can't forget the bird feathers as eggs...amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the Spring colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jill, this is SO pretty!!! Love the beautiful paper piecing - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This just too darn cute. Love your sweet little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Jill, could this be any cuter!??!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jill, this is totally darling! I LOVE the fun rose patterned paper and I adore the way you stamped the flower as a border! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jill you sure know how to showcase PS products this PS adorable! Love her hat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another stunner! So many perfect details. Love the close up where I can see the accents. You are amazing. Love the stamped flowers, and omg! the cheeks! You always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill