Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blessed to have you to lean on...Watercolor Challenge at PTI

Hello,
One more quick card as I just got home and switched the laundry again.  This is one of the quickest water color cards I have ever managed thanks to my heat gun!  It is for the Papertrey Ink 6th Anniversary fesitivites over at Nichole Heady's blog: HERE

I would just like to say a big thank you to Nichole and all of the behind the scene staff who make up Papertrey Ink.  Thanks for your dedication to creating wonderful products each month and providing all of the inspiration we need to utilize them in fun and new ways!  What a blessing you are to my crafty life! 

And here is my card:

 I used the "blessed" die cut word and "wonderful words additions" stamp set.   The reinkers I used are aqua mist, hawaiian shores, new leaf, and sweet blush. 
Thanks for taking a look at my card! I love all the projects that are being made for the 6th Anniversary celebration!  I am having so much fun!

:) Jill

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and creative Jill! How kind of you to remember to thank Nichole and the DT at Papertrey Ink.
    Love your watercoloring and use of the blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great watercoloring in this Jill! love that die cut BLESSED and the cute buttons with the ribbon tabs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scrolling through to see what I missed, since I'm late for leaving the house, but I had to comment on this one. LOVE it! Great effect with the watercolor over the card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill