Friday, November 23, 2012

Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh....

Hello Friends,
I have another Christmas card to share tonight.  This one combines Waltzing Mouse stamps, Papertrey Ink's one horse open sleigh die, and a spellbinders rectangle die along with some buttons and floss and some Papertrey Ink papers.



Note:  Creating the reins (sp?) for the sleigh was a happy accident...I added the button to cover up a line on the die cut that was an error during die cutting.  I was thinking it could be the horses saddle or traces.  I then got the idea to put thread through it extra long to make the reins.  I added stickles silver glitter glue for the runners and the horses  harness.

Thanks for taking a look at my card!
:) Jill

4 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous jill.really love your design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely Christmas card! Very pretty heart and sleigh is a glittered beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card! Love the sleigh - the more I see of it, the more I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, this came out beautiful. Don't you just love how 'mistakes' turn into 'clever' sometimes :o?

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill