Monday, July 2, 2012

A wedding card for some dear friends...

I am here today with a card I made for some dear friends that just got married and are starting their lives together as a couple.  I was going to enter this into the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge by Sunday 7-1-12 but I missed the deadline so now I am just posting it for fun!

Here are some pictures:
 


  Thanks for taking a look at my card!  The beautiful rose patterned paper is from K and Company and is called "Bloomscape petite rose".  I just love this paper and bought 5 pieces of it!  I hope I find it digitally somewhere, someday!  I just think it is so pretty!

That is it for me today!  Hope you are enjoying your summer.  We just got out of school on June 22nd and Seattle is still all rain and clouds but they are saying we may have some sun on the 4th or 5th of July....here's hoping!!!

                                    : )  Jill

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Jill!! (That IS pretty paper!) Here, we are praying for rain!! We will not have fireworks because of the dangerous dry conditions!! Isn't the weather crazy?!? Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my comment disappeared . Well... Jill I said your card is gorgeous! Love the glitter on the wings. Sorry you missed the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely wedding card Jill! Wonderful lacey die cuts and such pretty rose paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, this wedding card is GORGEOUS! LOVE the white die cuts and borders and the rose paper is a FAB background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect wedding card, Jill. So romantic, no doubt your friends will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill