Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Make it Monday #67 - Card #2

Hello,
Still playing with the Make it Monday challenge #67 over at Nichole Heady's blog for Papertrey Ink.  You can find the challenge: HERE.

Here is my second card using purple scraps from my scrap basket (which has way to many scraps in it by the way so I am glad this is whittling it down a bit! LOL!)


I used the new notched flower dies for my flower and another felt heart border on this card.  I used banner dies from MFTstamps.com to create the patterned paper banners for the background on this one.  This was a very quick card for me which I just love!!!!
A close-up of the flower.  Added some glue and some Martha Stewart glitter to punch it up a bit.  Along with some twine and a vintage button from my stash.

Thanks for taking a look at my card!  I am enjoying this challenge and building up some birthday cards that I need for June and July!

:)  Jill

1 comment:

  1. This is scrumptious! I love the purple patterns, and I like the felt for the heart border ~ I'm going to try that...Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill