Monday, February 13, 2012

Papertrey Ink: Anniversary Day 9: Butterflies and Leaves challenge

Hello everyone,
Just a quick card for today's Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary challenge.  You can see all the info on Nichole Heady's blog "Capture the Moment":  HERE

The challenge requires use of a butterfly and leaves on your project.  I saw a card that I loved on
Jessica Witty's blog: HERE.   I decided to use this as my inspiration for creating the card below:

I used almost all Papertrey Ink products to make this card except for the patterened papers which were from a digital kit in my two favorite colors aqua and red and the trims.  I loved how Jessica Witty (Papertrey Designer) impressed the doily into the card stock on her card which I was using for inspiration so I started with that step.  For my leaves I used Heather's Tag It's #3 stamp set.  The sentiment is from Dawn's Signature Series Dress Form stamp set.  I adore these little $5.00 stamp sets - so much mileage and cards made from these little beauties!!!! 

To my red butterfly - pictured above - I added some twine for the antennae and body.  For the aqua butterflies I used some pom pom trim.  The trim and twine are not Papertrey Ink products.

Thanks for taking a look at my card.  Let me know what you think....I love reading your comments and going to your blogs to see your creations too!  Happy Crafting!

: )  Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill