Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I won the Cheery Lynn Designs Card Challenge #7 - " Tis the Season"!

Hello crafty friends,
I just found out that I won the Cheery Lynn Designs Card Challenge #7  "Tis the Season" contest.  You can see the announcement on their blog: HERE.
Here is a picture of the card that I entered:


You can see all the wonderful cards submitted for the challenge: HERE   All of the projects were beautiful so I am especially honored that mine was chosen!  There are so many talented card makers and crafty people from all over the world who use their beautiful dies! 

I was a little bit late in checking to see who won because my sweet husband has been having some complications this past week following his latest treatment and some new medications.  I have not had much time on the computer until today when I went to the Cheery Lynn blog for a visit and tabbed back to discover I had won!  I am so excited!  It will be wonderful to pick out some free products with the $20.00 prize voucher!  Thanks Cheery Lynn Designs!  I feel so blessed to have won some goodies from your incredible company!  You can see all of the wonderful dies and products carried at Cheery Lynn at their shop:  HERE  There dies are gorgeous and so fun to create with.  I hope to be back with an entry for this weeks challenge #9 "Winter Blues":  HERE   I hope if you visit my blog that you will consider playing along!   
Happy Crafting!  And again Happy New Year 2012!
Sending you Paper Hugs!
OOOOOO :)
: )   Jill








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill