Friday, December 2, 2011

A few Christmas Cards using vintage images...Dec 2011



I decided to switch it up tonight and make a few Christmas cards using some Crafty Secrets christmas images and/or a couple free old vintage images that I have saved to my hard drive. These are kind of different for me in that they have lots of little bits and bobs on them. Here are some pics:



I made a little snowflake embellishment - see next pic below - with two different punched snowflakes, a button, some liquid pearls and black floss.

This card (below) has a Crafty Secrets image for the focal point and some embossed trees (Tim Holtz embossing folder from last christmas) as well as some more handmade snowflake embellishments - these with some prima trim in their centers.  And of course a little bit of stickles added here and there to glitter things up a bit.

This next card has some Sizzix, MFT and PTI dies, a crafty secrets image and a pti stamped tag from the tiny tags set.  Also a few touches of velvet ribbon another must have Christmas embellishment to me!



That is it for me for tonight....I am off to put my little one to bed and do the last meds of the day for my husband.  Thanks for looking and or commenting.  Merry Christmas early!
:) Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill