Monday, December 19, 2011

Cheery Lynn Designs Card Challenge 7: Tis the Season

Hello,
I am entering the card below in a challenge over at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog: here.  The challenge requires the use of one Cheery Lynn Designs die.  I used the French Flair scalloped stackers and classic silver stackers on my card. 

The tree is from a template and hand-sewn with hunter green twine from the Simply Ribbon Store. The star is from some gold twine I had on hand in my stash.  The sentiment and bird stamp are from Papertrey Ink.  The paper and cardstock are from Papertrey Ink and Basic Grey. 

I adore Cheery Lynn's dies and have many in my craft area!  So happy to see that they are now sponsoring crafty challenges.  This week's sponsor  "Di's Digi Downloads"  (here)  has a great prize of a $10.00 gift certificate.  I hope I win because I love her beautiful designs!  They would be so much fun to make cards with!

Thanks so much for taking a look at my card!  Happy Holiday Season and happy crafting!
:)  Jill 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, love the hand-stitching, adds a real personal touch. Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge over at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog...
    Merry Christmas to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, your card is lovely, that hand stitched tree is just adorable. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo adorable!!!!! Loooove the stitching!!! good luck and thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill