Friday, October 21, 2011

Some Halloween Cards...

I finally started making some Halloween cards this week and thought I would upload a few photos:
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:  Aunthentique; My Mind's Eye
Stamps:  Michaels - Mummy; PTI - sentiment; Red Lead: Background stamp
Ink: Memento and Copic Markers
Dies:  Cheery Lynn Designs-web; My Favorite Things - flourish; Papertrey Ink: notebook paper and label die 
Other:  Martha Stewart Edge Punches; ribbon from my stash; Ad Tech Adhesive and glue dots

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink
Patterened Paper:  My Mind's eye and scrap from my stash
Stamps:  Red Lead Paperworks; Studio G - Hampton Art
Ink: Memento and copic markers
Ribbon: Michael's
Dies:  My Favorite Things; Papertrey Ink; Cheery Lynn Designs
Other: Buttons: Papertrey Ink;

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:  Authentique
Stamps:  Red Lead Paperworks
Ink: Memento and copic markers
Ribbon: Michael's
Dies: Papertrey Ink and My Favorite Things Die-namics
Other:  Flowers - Prima; edge punch: Fiskars 

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Debbie Mumm
Stamps: Studio G - Hampton Arts;
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies:  Papertrey Ink; My Favorite Things and Stampin Up
Ribbon:  Michaels
Other: edge punch: Fiskars; Adhesive: ad-tech and glue dots and dollar store; rhinestones: Kaiser Kraft

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Authentique?
Stamps:  Red Lead Paperworks
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; copic markers
Dies:  Papertrey Ink; Cheery Lynn Designs
Ribbon: Big Lots
Other:  Marth Stewart Edge Punch;

Well I hope you enjoyed this little post of Halloween cards.  I like to say that a card is a hug made of paper and I love sending hugs for each and every holiday!  Happy stamping everyone!  And thanks for looking and commenting!

Jill

1 comment:

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill