Monday, September 5, 2011

Make it Monday #31 - Creating backgrounds with non-background stamps...

Tonight I had the chance to make a card to thank some very dear friends
 of ours for a gift of some homemade jam. The Papertrey Ink
Make it Monday challenge this week involves
creating your own backgrounds with non-background stamps.
 I chose to use the berry stamp from tiny treats birthday to create my background with.
Then I used the fruit fusion strawberry set to create the sentiment and the larger strawberries.


Posted by PicasaAll products used are Papertrey ink accept for the pink heart gems; green leaf jems above the button, and the button itself which I believe is from Crate Paper.  The butterfly and pearl pin is from Websters Pages.     
Thanks for taking a look!
: )   Jill

3 comments:

  1. I like your card and the frosty strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Such a strawberry fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...quite a feminine card!!!Love the sparkly berries.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill