Monday, August 29, 2011

Crafty Secrets - Creating with Vintage Patterns CD

Hello all - here with a quick post of a couple of cards I made using Crafty Secrets new "Creating with Vintage Patterns CD" as well as some Crafty Secrets creative scraps;  Papertrey Ink stamps and dies from both PTI and Cheery Lynn Designs.  These cards are both mainly pink in color and include some maya road trims and other various goodies from my craft room.

Here are some pictures:

On this card I added a little bit of sewing with some light pink floss and I used a crafty secrets image from one of their creative scraps sets. 


This shaped card was made using a set of scalloped label dies from Cheery Lynn Designs and the papers from the Crafty Secrets CD.  The leaves, pearls and rose trim pieces are from my stash.  Love the softness of this card and I am in love with all of Cheery Lynn Designs dies! 

Can't wait to give this card as a thank you note to one of my husband's cousins who just sent us a gift.  We are so blessed by all the family and friends that are supporting our family during my husband's battle with brain cancer.  

Until tomorrow, blessings to you all!
Jill 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill