Thursday, November 4, 2010

My soon to be home for my handmade cards....

Welcome to Greenwood Girl Cards!  I am so excited to have finally thought of a name for this blog.  I wanted something that spoke about me and my life and I finally decided on this as it is about an area in the Pacific Northwest where I live. 

I love crafting of all kinds - crocheting, stamping, card-making, scrapbooking, home decor, altered art - oh and baking too!  Since I was a young girl I have always loved working with my hands.  Not a day goes by that I don't wish to be crafting something if time is available.  This site is going to be used to specifically showcase my card making.  I will have a place to post the cards I make before I give them away and be able to look back and get ideas from what I have already done as well as hopefully improve my design skills in the process.

Here are a couple of Halloween cards I made this past week....sorry the last picture is blurry.  I can't retake it because I already mailed the card to my sister and her family - they have a hot tub so it seemed like the perfect card for them...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends! Thanks so very much for visiting Greenwood Girl Cards! I enjoy reading your comments!
Crafty Hugs,
: ) Jill